Liberty University’s Master of Science in Sport Management – General, 100% online program, is designed to provide you with the backbone of an excellent Sport Management program with the flexibility and freedom to select a large number of electives. With no specific specialization, you are able to mix and match, creating a personalized degree program that fits your passion.
You will be equipped with an understanding in:
- Social issues in sport management.
- Sport marketing and public relations.
- Ethics in sport.
- Legal issues in sport.
Potential Career Fields
- Athletics Marketer/Public Relations Specialist
- Event Planner
- Sports Broadcaster
- Athletic Facility Manager
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
* Please note: Guidelines are subject to change in federal or state regulations for the licensure of school personnel.
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.