Master of Science in Sport Management / Tourism (Thesis)
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Sport Management – Tourism, 100% online program, will provide you with the opportunity to practice and learn about integral hospitality tools and skills essential in a career in tourism.
You also will develop skills relevant in:
- Hospitality and tourism marketing strategy.
- Sport and event tourism planning and impacts.
- Ethics in sport.
- Sport marketing and public relations.
Potential Career Fields
- Hotel Management
- Travel Agent
- Athletic Event Planner
- International Tour Guide
- Event Planner
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$10,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
* Please note: Guidelines are subject to change in federal or state regulations for the licensure of school personnel.
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.