Master of Science in Sport Management / Tourism (Thesis)
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Sport Management – Tourism, 100% online program, will provide you with the opportunity to practice and learn about integral hospitality tools and skills essential in a career in tourism.
You also will develop skills relevant in:
- Hospitality and tourism marketing strategy.
- Sport and event tourism planning and impacts.
- Ethics in sport.
- Sport marketing and public relations.
Potential Career Fields
- Hotel Management
- Travel Agent
- Athletic Event Planner
- International Tour Guide
- Event Planner
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$10,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
* Please note: Guidelines are subject to change in federal or state regulations for the licensure of school personnel.
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Liberty University does not engage in unlawful discrimination or harassment because of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, national origin, pregnancy or childbirth, disability or military veteran status in its educational programs and activities. Liberty University maintains its Christian character and reserves its right to discriminate on the basis of religion to the extent that applicable law respects its right to act in furtherance of its religious objectives. The following persons have been designated to coordinate Liberty University’s compliance with certain anti-discrimination laws: Coordinator of LU Online Disability Academic Support at (434) 592-5417 or email@example.com; Director of Disability Academic Support (Residential) at (434) 582-2159 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Title IX Coordinator at (434) 582-8948 or TitleIX@liberty.edu.