Master of Science in Sport Management / Tourism (Non-Thesis)
At Liberty University, individuals have the opportunity to earn a Master of Science in Sports Management with a concentration in Tourism – Non-Thesis. This degree features a specialization in Tourism where students learn to develop and refine their marketing and management skills.
This M.S. in Sports Management may be taken online or on-campus, whichever better suits the individual’s needs. Completing a Master of Science in Sports Management involves 36 total credit hours, six of which may be transfer credit from another approved university. After earning an M.S. in Sports Management, students may want to consider employment in the following fields: event planner, travel agent, hotel management or international tour guide.
Individuals opting for the non-thesis option of the degree are expected to complete more courses instead of fulfilling a master’s thesis. The non-thesis option is often more flexible because the students are not required to complete a large research project.
Liberty University works to integrate faith and ethics into their courses, also encouraging knowledge within a professional organization.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.