Liberty University’s Master of Science in Sport Management – Sport Administration, 100% online program, will provide you with the management and leadership skills needed to develop and operate sports organizations and athletic programs. You will have the opportunity to explore marketing and leadership skills that are integral to your success in broadcasting and sport administration.
This program will train you to have a better understanding of:
- Sport event and facility management.
- Sport development and sales.
- Management and leadership in sport organizations.
- Legal issues in sport.
Potential Career Fields
- Athletics Marketer/Public Relations Specialist
- Sports Broadcaster
- Promotion and Development Administration
- Sports Management Information Professional
- Interscholastic Athletic Administration
- Athletic Facility Administration
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA)
School Accreditation & Licensing
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s)