Master of Science in Sport Management / Sport Administration (Non-Thesis)
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Sport Management – Sport Administration, 100% online program, will provide you with the management and leadership skills needed to develop and operate sports organizations and athletic programs. You will have the opportunity to explore marketing and leadership skills that are integral to your success in broadcasting and sport administration.
This program will train you to have a better understanding of:
- Sport event and facility management.
- Sport development and sales.
- Management and leadership in sport organizations.
- Legal issues in sport.
Potential Career Fields
- Athletics Marketer/Public Relations Specialist
- Sports Broadcaster
- Promotion and Development Administration
- Sports Management Information Professional
- Interscholastic Athletic Administration
- Athletic Facility Administration
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$10,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
* Please note: Guidelines are subject to change in federal or state regulations for the licensure of school personnel.
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.