Liberty University’s Master of Science in Sport Management – Outdoor Adventure Sport, 100% online program, will help you develop the management and adventure-based skills necessary for a successful career in outdoor recreation and adventure. Whether your goal is to serve as a high-level recreational leader or you are simply an outdoor enthusiast, you will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in the world of outdoor adventure.
Courses will provide you with a foundation in:
- Social issues in sport management.
- Foundations of outdoor adventure sport.
- Outdoor adventure programming.
- Economic and financial management of sport.
Potential Career Fields
- Camp Director
- Outdoor Program Director
- Adventure Leader
- Park Ranger
- Outdoor Education Leader
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
* Please note: Guidelines are subject to change in federal or state regulations for the licensure of school personnel.
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.