Master of Science in Sport Management / Outdoor Adventure Sport (Non-Thesis)
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Sport Management – Outdoor Adventure Sport, 100% online program, will help you develop the management and adventure-based skills necessary for a successful career in outdoor recreation and adventure. Whether your goal is to serve as a high-level recreational leader or you are simply an outdoor enthusiast, you will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in the world of outdoor adventure.
Courses will provide you with a foundation in:
- Social issues in sport management.
- Foundations of outdoor adventure sport.
- Outdoor adventure programming.
- Economic and financial management of sport.
Potential Career Fields
- Camp Director
- Outdoor Program Director
- Adventure Leader
- Park Ranger
- Outdoor Education Leader
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$10,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
* Please note: Guidelines are subject to change in federal or state regulations for the licensure of school personnel.
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Liberty University does not engage in unlawful discrimination or harassment because of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, national origin, pregnancy or childbirth, disability or military veteran status in its educational programs and activities. Liberty University maintains its Christian character and reserves its right to discriminate on the basis of religion to the extent that applicable law respects its right to act in furtherance of its religious objectives. The following persons have been designated to coordinate Liberty University’s compliance with certain anti-discrimination laws: Coordinator of LU Online Disability Academic Support at (434) 592-5417 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Director of Disability Academic Support (Residential) at (434) 582-2159 or email@example.com; Title IX Coordinator at (434) 582-8948 or TitleIX@liberty.edu.