Master of Science in Marketing / Public Relations
The Master of Science in Marketing with an emphasis in Public Relations Degree program offered by Liberty University is designed to prepare students from a variety of backgrounds for advancing or pursuing roles in public relations. This program seeks to help students develop their writing, communications, research, and leadership skills in order to go on to become qualified and professional business executives.
This program is offered through Liberty University Online, which provides access to distance based education to students. Therefore, students are able to complete their coursework online, allowing them some flexibility in the scheduling of courses and access to related materials. Students can typically expect to complete this degree in a one to two year period, depending on the rate in which they enroll in courses.
In this program, students will study topics such as media technologies and communication strategies, as well as public relations theory and how to become successful parts of organizations in the corporate, private, and nonprofit sectors. There is also a focus on the roles that accounting, finance, and marketing play in different marketplaces. As this is a Christian institution, students will study coursework in such a way that prepares them for going on in an attempt to impact the public relations field for Christ. Graduates may go on to become account executives, sales managers, public relations researchers, or public relations managers, among other positions. In order to complete the program, students must earn a minimum of 36 hours of credit.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.