Liberty University’s Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management, 100% online program, equips you with an in-depth understanding of the theory and practice of managing a project from start to finish while supplementing the program with leadership and management tools and skills. As a project manager you will oversees a creative team and this program emphasizes the importance of being a good steward of time and resources.
You will develop an understanding of:
- Advanced project management.
- Global project management.
- Consumer behavior.
- Ethical and legal issues in marketing.
Potential Career Fields
- Administrative Services Manager
- Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Health Care Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Postsecondary Education Administrator
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Students are required to have 27 hours of undergraduate business coursework or complete foundational coursework.