Liberty University’s Master of Science in Marketing – Project Management, 100% online program, equips you with an in-depth understanding of the theory and practice of managing a project from start to finish while supplementing the program with leadership and management tools and skills. As a project manager you will oversees a creative team and this program emphasizes the importance of being a good steward of time and resources.
You will develop an understanding of:
- Advanced project management.
- Global project management.
- Consumer behavior.
- Ethical and legal issues in marketing.
Potential Career Fields
- Administrative Services Manager
- Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Health Care Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Postsecondary Education Administrator
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA and a minimum of 15 hours of upper level (300-400 level) undergraduate coursework in Business for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
- Program Prerequisites: Students are required to have 27 hours of undergraduate business coursework. If a student does not meet the 27 hours of undergraduate business coursework, they may take the 3 credit hour BMAL 590 course to fulfill this requirement once they are admitted to the program. Students that meet the 27 hours of undergraduate courses in the following areas would not need to take BMAL 590: Management: Organizational Behavior, Quantitative Analysis (statistics): Operations Management, Marketing: Ethics, Economics: Accounting.
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.