Master of Science in Marketing / Project Management
The Master of Science in Marketing with an emphasis in Project Management Degree program at Liberty University is designed for current or prospective marketing professionals that wish to gain some additional instruction in managing projects. This program is offered entirely online through Liberty University Online, allowing some flexibility in scheduling and the access of course materials to working students.
It is the goal of this program to help candidates gain a greater understanding of the theory and application of management concepts in managing a project, from its inception through its completion. According to the program faculty, project managers are leaders that oversee the rest of their team, so this program focuses on what it takes to become a good manager of time and resources, as well as personnel. Students will study the role of a project manager in various contexts, including at a local or global business scale.
As Liberty is a Christian institution, courses are taught from a biblical perspective, teaching candidates to integrate faith into their careers in order to positively impact their fields for Christ. Applicants to the program should be individuals that wish to advance in business or industry and have skills in time management, critical thinking, and organization. Graduates of the program should be prepared to take on a variety of roles, including those as administrative services managers, health care managers, and public relations managers. Students must complete a total of 36 hours of credit in order to earn their Master of Science in Marketing Degree.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.