Master of Science in Criminal Justice / Public Administration
Liberty University offers an online Master of Science in Criminal Justice degree with an emphasis in Public Administration designed for busy professional students with the desire of furthering skills and expertise to gain a competitive edge in the changing justice industry. The flexible online format best delivers the masters curriculum to students with individual time constraints by allowing for instruction with no required log-in times and assignments that can be submitted any time of day.
Liberty University offers the Public Administration emphasis for criminal justice students with career requirements that need highly trained professionals in topics of research methods, organizational administration and criminal law. The 36-credit-hour masters level of education will build and strengthen already learned business and management knowledge, and provide students the comprehensive understanding of advanced leadership skills needed to excel in career positions within the criminal justice field. The core criminal justice courses are combined with a focused set of administration concentrations covering topics in economic development, public policy, conflict management and community initiatives.
The online program is designed for the student seeking a tailored masters level education in the arena of criminal justice and the critical role administration plays in the function of legal organizations. The curriculum reiterates the topics of human resources, international business, marketing, economics, accounting, business law and entrepreneurship while focusing on the important criminal justice course work in legal ethics and best practices of organizations providing policing services. The Criminal Justice program delves into the topics of justice, interrogation, administrative duties and current trends relating to the professional justice atmosphere. The courses are always taught with the consistent focus of Christian faith based ethics while learning techniques and methods for legal business evaluation. Liberty University’s experienced faculty emphasizes the importance of ethical standards, in both personal and business ventures, so all coursework will be completed using best practice methods.
The Criminal Justice curriculum aims to challenge the master program students in a critical thinking, strategic, Christian business environment. The program is administered with the contemporary business practices relevant to the modern business world, while ensuring a student’s growth in faith, values and academic excellence.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.