Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
The Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences will prepare you for admission to medical school or other graduate level programs. Through this program you will develop a firm foundation in Christian ethics as it pertains to the medical field. This degree will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to propel you to the next level of professional and academic excellence.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
2 intensive-based courses (on-campus requirements); Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.75 undergraduate GPA for admission in good standing; Program undergraduate class prerequisites; Faculty letters of recommendation (3); MCAT composite score of 490 (based on scoring system since 2015); TOEFL scores (if applicable)
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.