Master of Arts in Public Policy / Middle East Affairs
Liberty University offers a Master of Arts in Public Policy with a specialization in Middle East Affairs for professionals who wish to study government interactions with the Middle East, North Africa, and the Near East by learning historical and contemporary situations regarding the relationship between the United States and countries in the region. Students will come to understand the political, historical, cultural, and religious issues associated with this area of the world, as well as develop a knowledge of the Arabic language in order to become proficient in the field of regional politics.
Students will focus on a curriculum that involves core concepts in the politics of the United States and the Middle East in order to develop the student’s understanding of Middle East policy. Courses include an Introduction to Writing, Research, and Turabian; Economics and Public Policy; Political Philosophy; Leadership, Statesmanship, and Governance; Introduction to Geopolitics and International Diplomacy; Foundations of American Governance; Applied Public Policy Research Methods; Middle East Law and Policy; U.S. Middle East Foreign Policy; Media, Message, and Political Communications; and International Law, Policy, and Politics.
Upon completing the program, students will have earned professional credentials and qualities in the subject of Middle East politics. Qualifications include the ability to integrate the study of government, to demonstrate knowledge of the foundational approaches to and concepts in the development of policy, to demonstrate knowledge of the philosophical and moral foundations of government, to demonstrate critical thinking skills in their analysis of historical texts, documents, and contemporary issues, and to demonstrate competence in the methods utilized in the development of public policy.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
1. Apply online or download graduate application and submit via mail.
2. $50.00 Deferred application fee (Assessed during financial check in)
3. Fax / scan all unofficial college transcripts. *Please Note* Unofficial transcripts can be used for acceptance purposes
4. College transcripts. All official transcripts must be received by the end of the first term. If not, students will be unable to continue to register for classes.
5. Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing
6. TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 100 internet-based test)
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.