Master of Arts in Public Policy / International Affairs
Liberty University offers a Master Arts in of Public Policy degree with a specialization in International Affairs. Students will explore the activities and structures of foreign governments and nongovernment organizations and how policy is crafted and legislated in response to international activity.
The program consists of courses that emphasize the understanding of foreign policy. Classes include Introduction to Writing, Research, and Turabian; Economics and Public Policy; Political Philosophy; Leadership, Statesmanship, and Governance; Introduction to Geopolitics and International Diplomacy; Foundations of American Governance; Applied Public Policy Research Methods; Middle East Laws and Policy; U.S. Middle East Foreign Policy; International Law, Policy, and Politics; and U.S. Foreign Policy and Sovereignty Issues.
Upon completion of the program, students will have demonstrated expertise and professional qualifications for roles in the analysis and development of international policy. These qualifications include, but are not limited to, the ability to apply major theories and concepts associated with the development of U.S. public policy and public administration, and to apply a variety of data analysis methods in the study of public policy issues.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
1. Apply online or download graduate application and submit via mail.
2. $50.00 Deferred application fee (Assessed during financial check in)
3. Fax / scan all unofficial college transcripts. *Please Note* Unofficial transcripts can be used for acceptance purposes
4. College transcripts. All official transcripts must be received by the end of the first term. If not, students will be unable to continue to register for classes.
5. Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing
6. TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 100 internet-based test)
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.