Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling / Life Coaching
Students have the opportunity to earn a masters degree through Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary. The Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling — Life Coaching is designed to prepare individuals for a variety of ministry roles. By earning a degree in Pastoral Counseling with a focus in Life Coaching, students should be eligible for employment in churches, rescue missions, or as a life coach, church counselor, or in mental health services. This degree can also serve as a foundation for those wanting to work as a military chaplain for the armed forces. While this M.A. is useful for individuals wanting to become a counselor, this program does not provide professional licensure.
Students are expected to take core courses and life coaching cognate courses. The cognate consists of 12 hours of classes. Examples of life coaching classes may consist of Advanced Life Coaching Skills, Health and Wellness Coaching, and Leadership Professional Life Coaching.
Students in the program have the option to accelerate their learning by taking an intensive course. Intensives last only one week and are completed on campus. The Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling — Life Coaching consists of 36 credit hours. Thirty hours must be completed through Liberty University.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.