Liberty University’s Master of Arts in Executive Leadership, 100% online program, is designed to prepare you to excel as a business professional in a variety of management positions. Pursuing this degree will enhance your opportunities for career advancement and will strengthen your critical thinking skills through challenging real-world assignments.
You will also expand your knowledge in:
- Effective executive communication.
- Legal issues in business.
- Leading organizational change.
Potential Career Options
- Business Development Executive
- Business Owner
- Company Executive
- Organizational Manager
- Program Coordinator
You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Business Administration or Human Services Counseling.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.5 GPA for admission in good standing.
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.