Master of Arts in Executive Leadership
The Master of Arts in Executive Leadership program at Liberty University is designed to prepare students for studying human behavior in their current or intended organization. This program is offered through Liberty University Online, a service that helps to provide access to distance-based education to students, and is able to be completed entirely online, on campus, or in some combination of the two.
In this program, students will receive instruction in developing a vision for personnel and the workings of an organization, strategic planning, and how to maximize teamwork and conflict resolution. As Liberty is a wholly Christian institution, the coursework examines every topic through the grounding of a Christian perspective. The course materials focus on the biblical foundations required for effective ethical leadership. Graduates of the program can go on to become company executives, staffing coordinators, quality control supervisors, and business development executives.
In order to complete this program, enrolled candidates are required to earn a minimum of 30 hours of graduate level credit, no more than six of which is able to be transferred in from another institution. Students are required to maintain at least a 2.5 overall GPA and can earn no lower than a C in any one course in order for it to count towards the program total. Of the 30 overall credits, 18 come from work in the program core and 12 from the Executive Leadership cognate. There is no thesis required for this program and candidates can typically complete it in a three semester period, though they can take more time if needed.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Students must have received a regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s Degree with at least a 2.0 GPA.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.