Liberty University’s Master of Arts in Communication, 100% online program, is designed to integrate communication theory and professional practice to provide you with an edge in the business world. You will be able to critically analyze and apply communication theory based on best practices and conduct and present communication research using appropriate methods and scholarly writing.
You will also expand your knowledge in:
- Communication and conflict.
- Strategies and tactics of persuasion.
- Small group and team communications.
- Interpersonal communication theory and practice.
Potential Career Options
- University faculty
You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Business Administration, Strategic Communications, or Information Technology.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Students with a GPA below 3.0 may be admitted on caution and required to take a graduate writing course (GRST 500).
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.