Master of Arts in Communication
Liberty University’s Master of Arts in Communication, 100% online program, is designed to integrate communication theory and professional practice to provide you with an edge in the business world. You will be able to critically analyze and apply communication theory based on best practices and conduct and present communication research using appropriate methods and scholarly writing.
You will also expand your knowledge in:
- Communication and conflict.
- Strategies and tactics of persuasion.
- Small group and team communications.
- Interpersonal communication theory and practice.
Potential Career Options
- University faculty
You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Business Administration, Strategic Communications, or Information Technology.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,440.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$10,000.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Students with a GPA below 3.0 may be admitted on caution and required to take a graduate writing course (GRST 500).
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Liberty University does not engage in unlawful discrimination or harassment because of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, national origin, pregnancy or childbirth, disability or military veteran status in its educational programs and activities. Liberty University maintains its Christian character and reserves its right to discriminate on the basis of religion to the extent that applicable law respects its right to act in furtherance of its religious objectives. The following persons have been designated to coordinate Liberty University’s compliance with certain anti-discrimination laws: Coordinator of LU Online Disability Academic Support at (434) 592-5417 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Director of Disability Academic Support (Residential) at (434) 582-2159 or email@example.com; Title IX Coordinator at (434) 582-8948 or TitleIX@liberty.edu.