Master of Arts in Christian Ministry / Leadership
Liberty University offers a Master of Arts degree in Christian Ministry with a specialization in Leadership for individuals who want to take on roles of leadership in ministry as part of their commitment to Christianity, church organizations, and to others. Through the program, students will learn about the biblical principles of ministry and the roles of ministry, including the roles of leaders within the church and the ministry.
The program consists of courses that emphasize the development of leadership abilities within church and related religious organizations. Classes include Survey of the History of Christianity; Discipleships Ministries; Contemporary Evangelism; Global Studies Survey; Biblical Foundations of Leadership; New Testament Introduction; Old Testament Introduction; Introduction to Seminary Studies; Survey of Theology; Team Leadership and Conflict Resolution; Mission, Vision, and Strategic Planning; and Preventing Ministry Failure and Other Ministry Matters.
Students will demonstrate the ability to represent themselves as educated professionals upon completing the qualifications that come with graduation. These qualifications include demonstrating a foundational knowledge of the Bible intended to help the graduate apply biblical truth to contemporary and cultural issues; to demonstrate a competency in biblical education in order to become a more well-versed leader and professional; to demonstrate the skills necessary for effective oral, written, and visual communication; and to demonstrate the leadership ability and professionalism appropriate for their roles in the ministry.
Delivery Format:100% Online
1. Apply online or download graduate application. Submit the application.
2. $50.00 Deferred application fee (Assessed during financial check in).
3. Fax / scan unofficial college transcripts. *Please Note* Unofficial transcripts can be used for acceptance purposes.
4. Send official college transcripts (a sealed, unopened copy). All official transcripts must be received by the end of the first term. If not, students will be unable to continue to register for classes.
5. Students must have received a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
6. Submit a pastoral recommendation.
7. Complete the seminary questionnaire by clicking the link below. Once students have clicked on the link below, type in the full Liberty University email address and login ID and type the Liberty password. Once students have logged in, please read the text and answer the questions provided. After students have answered all questions, the questionnaire will be completed.
8. Submit TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 100 internet-based test).
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.