Master of Arts in Christian Ministry / Evangelism & Church Planting
Liberty University offers a Master of Arts degree in Christian Ministry with a specialization in Evangelism and Church Planting for individuals who want to further their knowledge of the Bible for spreading the messages of the church and Jesus Christ. Students will develop their ministry and expand the reach of their church through studies of the Bible, cultural studies, hermeneutics, systematic theology and fields related to the spiritual factors of growing churches, and church planting.
Students will focus on the necessary material in order to prepare for ordination into roles in ministry. Classes include Survey of the History of Christianity, Discipleships Ministries, Contemporary Evangelism, Global Studies Survey, Biblical Foundations of Leadership, New Testament Introduction, Old Testament Introduction, Introduction to Seminary Studies, Survey of Theology, Spiritual Factors of Growing Churches, Introduction to Church Planting, and Evangelism and the Growing Church.
Upon completion of the program, students will have demonstrated the necessary education and spiritual leadership for roles in church planting and spreading messages of the Bible. Qualifications include the ability to demonstrate effective preparation for Christian ministry and leadership responsibilities in congregations and other settings, to demonstrate the ability to use biblical text and theological and historical studies to enrich the spiritual life of others, to understand the means by which an individual may grow morally and spiritually, and to develop the scholarly, theological, and reflective foundation that will provide the basis for further advanced studies.
Delivery Format:100% Online
1. Apply online or download graduate application. Submit the application.
2. $50.00 Deferred application fee (Assessed during financial check in).
3. Fax / scan unofficial college transcripts. *Please Note* Unofficial transcripts can be used for acceptance purposes.
4. Send official college transcripts (a sealed, unopened copy). All official transcripts must be received by the end of the first term. If not, students will be unable to continue to register for classes.
5. Students must have received a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
6. Submit a pastoral recommendation.
7. Complete the seminary questionnaire by clicking the link below. Once students have clicked on the link below, type in the full Liberty University email address and login ID and type the Liberty password. Once students have logged in, please read the text and answer the questions provided. After students have answered all questions, the questionnaire will be completed.
8. Submit TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 100 internet-based test).
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.