In our Master of Arts in Applied Psychology: Developmental Psychology program, you will:
- Participate in an advanced study of developmental processes across the human lifespan
- Examine theories and current research
- Explore the relationship between the brain and behavior.
Our courses will strengthen your research skills within physical, mental, emotional, and social domains with a focus on contemporary research in biological, cognitive, and socio-emotional development.
- Program Delivery Format
- 100% Online
- 36 total credit hours
- A maximum of 50% of the program hours may be transferred if approved and allowable.
- No standardized testing if you meet admissions requirements
Potential Career Options
- Developmental specialist
- Rehabilitation counselor
- Human resources analyst
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.5 GPA for admission in good standing
- Application for admission and fee
- Official transcripts
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.