In our Master of Arts in Applied Psychology: Developmental Psychology program, you will:
- Participate in an advanced study of developmental processes across the human lifespan
- Examine theories and current research
- Explore the relationship between the brain and behavior.
Our courses will strengthen your research skills within physical, mental, emotional, and social domains with a focus on contemporary research in biological, cognitive, and socio-emotional development.
- Program Delivery Format
- 100% Online
- 36 total credit hours
- A maximum of 50% of the program hours may be transferred if approved and allowable.
- No standardized testing if you meet admissions requirements
Potential Career Options
- Developmental specialist
- Rehabilitation counselor
- Human resources analyst
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s)