Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication
The Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication program is designed to enhance the student’s communication skills so that they may help facilitate effective and ethical organizational practices. The program focuses on providing students the knowledge that is required to initiate positive changes within many corporate environments. In addition, the certificate’s advanced courses may also give students the opportunity to evaluate corporate industry standards and to utilize communication technologies.
Students that earn the graduate certificate have the potential to find careers working within organizational communications, mass media, or public relations. Liberty University’s graduate certificate program delivers course content using biblical and moral viewpoints to enhance the student’s marketability within future careers.
To complete the program, students must finish three courses for a total of nine credits. The program’s three courses are Communication Theory & Practices, Communication & Conflicts, and Organizational Communication. All of the courses must be completed through Liberty University with at least a grade of “C”. To earn the certificate, students must also finish the program with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Within the program’s course of study, students will begin to analyze modern research, theory, and professional trends within the communications field. Students will evaluate conflict communication techniques within groups and organizations. The different types of styles and the history of communication will also be discussed.
While enrolled in the program, graduate certificate students may use Liberty University’s academic advisors, Online Writing Center, and online library.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.