Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication
Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication, 100% online program, will equip you to effect positive change in business environments. This program emphasizes industry standards, skills, and processes that can be taught in a corporate setting to bring about healthy, effective, and ethical communication and practices.
Courses in this program will give you comprehensive knowledge in:
- Communication theory and practices.
- Communication and conflict.
- Organizational communication.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$5,185.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$5,185.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$2,575.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.5 GPA for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.