Graduate Certificate in Military Resilience
The Graduate Certificate in Military Resilience degree program at Liberty University is designed for students that have interest in helping those that are currently serving or have previously served in the military. Students will be prepared to instruct techniques to help with the psychological, social, and spiritual needs of military service members. Students will also help military families by strengthening their knowledge within crisis response and family therapy. In addition, students will learn to assist transitions back to careers and communities.
To successfully earn the certificate, students must complete 18 credits hours within six required courses. Some of the required courses are Advance Resilience for Leaders & Caregivers, Advanced Military Mental & Behavior Health, and Military Career & Community Transition. Students may complete all of the programs courses entirely online. Each full-time credit for the 2013-2014 academic school year costed $490.
The courses will cover topics such as intervention models, critical incident stress, impacts of suffering, empirical research of resilience protocols, and pre-deployment preparation. Students may also gain experience in treating stresses in military families, evaluating Christian interventions for veteran transition back to careers, and assessing behavioral health issues.
Students must complete all of the courses through Liberty University with a grade of “C” or higher. The program requires students to also complete the program with a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Liberty University also provides a number of different academic resources for students within the program. Students may use Liberty Online Communities, the online library, academic advisors and the Online Writing Center.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.