Graduate Certificate in Marketing
Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in Marketing program is designed to enhance the essential communication and leadership expertise required for many careers within the marketing field. Specifically, students may develop applicable knowledge within the subjects of management, advertising, promotions, market research and consumer behavior.
The graduate certificate program is designed to increase the student’s marketability within future marketing careers. However, students that are interested in personal enrichment or self-development are also encouraged to enroll. If students choose to advance their education in the future, they may transfer their certificate program’s credits to the Master of Business Administration degree at Liberty University.
To earn the certificate, students must complete three designated courses for a total of nine credit hours. The three courses are Strategic Marketing Management, Marketing Promotions, and Marketing Research. The cost of tuition for each full-time credit hour during the 2013-2014 academic school year was $490.
Some specific course topics covered through the program are promotional theory, organizational promotional tactics, methods to increase brand awareness, and evaluation of marketing research. The curriculum may also provide students the opportunity to work with modern data collection techniques as well as software used for report generation. In addition, students should gain product marketing experience by managing the creation, development and deployment of a marketing program.
The program requires that all students complete the designated courses through Liberty University with a letter grade of “C” or higher. Students must also complete the program with a GPA of at least a 2.0.
Graduate certificate students will also have access to a number of different academic resources while enrolled at Liberty University. Students may use the Online Writing Center, advisors, and online library throughout the program’s duration.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.