Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in General Business, 100% online program, will help you develop skills relevant to both the domestic and international marketplace, including general business, accounting, finance, and marketing. You will gain a solid foundation that is necessary for furthering your reach in your professional career.
Courses will provide you with a foundation in:
- Legal issues in business.
- Strategic marketing management.
- International business.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.5 GPA for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.