Graduate Certificate in General Business
Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in General Business, 100% online program, will help you develop skills relevant to both the domestic and international marketplace, including general business, accounting, finance, and marketing. You will gain a solid foundation that is necessary for furthering your reach in your professional career.
Courses will provide you with a foundation in:
- Legal issues in business.
- Strategic marketing management.
- International business.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$565.00
Out of State Rate:$565.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$5,185.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$5,185.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$2,575.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.5 GPA for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.