Graduate Certificate in General Business
The Graduate Certificate in General Business program provides a light-weight course of study that is intended to increase the student’s career marketability. The curriculum is designed to strengthen the expertise and knowledge necessary for careers within domestic and international marketplaces. In addition to the study of business, courses will also provide instruction within fields such as finance, accounting, and marketing. Students that are just interested in personal enrichment are also encouraged to enroll.
The program requires students to complete three courses for a total of nine credit hours. Tuition for each full-time credit hour for the 2013-2014 academic year was $490. The three required courses are Strategic Marketing Management, Legal Issues in Business, and International Business. Each course within the program is eight weeks in length.
Graduate certificate students will be offered a variety of educational resources while enrolled in the program. Students will have access to Liberty University’s academic advisors, the online library and the Online Writing Center.
The program delivers education within a number of different subjects related to the business field. Specifically, courses will cover topics such as legal issues of business, contracts, corporations, insurance, limited liability organizations and international trade. Instructors will provide students the opportunity to evaluate the modern methods of developing, applying and then managing a marketing program. Within the program, students should learn contemporary methods for using an organization’s resources to effectively manage business operations.
Students will also be introduced to the techniques that are essential for competing within international economies. To fully understand international business, students should learn about different cultures, governments, and technologies.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.