Graduate Certificate in Educational Technology and Online Instruction
Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in Educational Technology & Online Instruction program is designed to teach students to utilize technology-based, educational applications within the modern classroom. Students should strengthen their ability to create, develop and apply these technology-based programs to strengthen their effectiveness as educators within a variety of academic settings.
Students will be required to complete three courses for a total of nine credit hours. The tuition for each full-time credit hour during the 2013-2014 academic school year was $490. The three required courses are Technology & Diversity, Foundations of Ed. Technology & Online Learning, and Principles of Design & Management. All of the courses may be completed entirely online.
The program requires students to complete all of the courses through Liberty University with a letter grade of “C” or higher. To earn the certificate, students must complete the program with a minimum GPA of 2.0.
Students will have access to a variety of Liberty University’s academic resources. Throughout the program, students may utilize the academic advisors, online library, and the Online Writing Center. Students may also participate in Liberty Online Communities. Liberty Online Communities offer assistance with finding a church, videos for Convocation & Campus Church events, and spiritual support for those in need.
The program will offer instruction within both the education and technology fields. Students will begin to analyze the different educational methods for instructing groups with diverse learning styles, children within special education programs, and individuals with different socioeconomic backgrounds. The courses may also provide students the opportunity to evaluate the theoretical principles of online education and the effective methods of teaching with education technology.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.