Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in Communications and Business Administration, 100% online program, will equip you with the foundation in business and the skills and knowledge in communication to integrate the two seamlessly in your professional career. You will learn how to serve as an expert in both small business environments and the global market.
Courses in this program will give you comprehensive knowledge in:
- Media technologies and communication strategies.
- Communication and conflict.
- Strategic communication campaigns for the digital age.
- Application & fee
- Fax/scan unofficial college transcripts; mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
- Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.5 GPA for admission in good standing
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.