Graduate Certificate in Communications and Business Administration
Liberty University’s Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration program is designed to provide students the essential expertise and knowledge for many modern business settings. The program offers an advanced curriculum that will prepare students for careers within either domestic or international markets. Courses within the program will also strengthen the student’s leadership, teamwork, research and organizational skills.
To earn the certificate, students must complete nine credit hours within three required courses. The three required courses are Media Technologies & Communication Strategies, Communication & Conflict, and Strategic Communication Campaigns for the Digital Age. During the 2013-2014 academic school year, each full-time credit hour was $490
All of the program’s courses must be completed through Liberty University with no letter grade of “D” or lower. To earn the certificate, the student must complete the entire program with a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
The program’s courses provide an in depth study of a variety of communication and business subjects. Specific course topics include emerging media technologies, individual communication types, public relations, advertising and conflict management. Students should learn to use modern research to evaluate advertising and its design in the world today.
The Strategic Communication Campaigns for the Digital Age course will use the Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) perspective to instruct focused campaigns with common ideas or components. The IMC will utilize different aspects of marketing such as public relations, advertising, and sales promotion to educate the students within the program.
Students within the graduate certificate program will have access to a variety of academic resources. Students may talk with LU’s academic advisors, use the online library and participate in the Online Writing Center. Liberty Online Communities are also available for students that would like to watch campus church events, find a church, or need spiritual encouragement.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.