Liberty University Baptist Theological Seminary’s Doctor of Ministry in Expository Preaching & Teaching online program trains students to effectively teach and preach the Gospel across a variety of mediums and platforms. Students of the program learn how to use homiletics in both the traditional church setting as well as in small groups, through instructional videos, and online media.
Course topics include growth and development of contemporary ministers, 21st Century techniques and tools for the church, and thesis writing. Graduates of the program leave with a deeper understanding of biblical principles and homiletic strategy, ready to further the kingdom of Christ.
- A 3.0 GPA
- Official transcripts
- A Professional Vita
- Statement of Purpose
- Ecclesiastical Endorsement
- Proof of English proficiency
- Two pastoral recommendations
- A regionally or nationally accredited Master of Divinity degree (or its equivalent)
- A current place of ministry where you can successfully carry out a ministry-related project
- Three years of experience in full-time ministry after receiving the Master of Divinity degree
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.