Doctor of Ministry / Expository Preaching
Liberty University Baptist Theological Seminary’s Doctor of Ministry in Expository Preaching online program trains students to effectively teach and preach the Gospel across a variety of mediums and platforms. Students of the program learn how to use homiletics in both the traditional church setting as well as in small groups, through instructional videos, and online media.
Course topics include growth and development of contemporary ministers, 21st Century techniques and tools for the church, and thesis writing. Graduates of the program leave with a deeper understanding of biblical principles and homiletic strategy, ready to further the kingdom of Christ.
Degree Level: Doctorate
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Intensive-based (requires on-campus components)
Regionally or nationally accredited Master of Divinity degree (or its equivalent) with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
Added application requirements include: two recommendation letters from colleagues in the ministry; professional vita; current place of ministry to complete ministry-related project; statement of purpose; ecclesiastical endorsement; Rawlings School of Divinity Questionanaire; and TOEFL scores (if applicable).
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.