Doctor of Ministry / Evangelism and Church Planting
The Doctor of Ministry in Evangelism and Church Planting is offered through Liberty University Baptist Theological Seminary. This online degree requires the completion of 33 credit hours. Meeting LU’s standards, up to six previously completed credit hours from an accredited university may be transferred in to the Ministry program. Individuals in the program are expected to take elective courses, evangelism and church planting cognate courses, core courses, and thesis courses. The thesis consists of 9 credit hours including thesis project writing and thesis project defense.
For the Doctor of Ministry in Evangelism and Church Planting degree, students may take courses such as Strategic Evangelism and the Local Church, Growth and Development of the Contemporary Minister, and Contemporary Movements in Church Planting.
Students in the program should learn the history of church planting and principles of evangelism. Throughout the program, individuals will be taught how to start and lead their own church plant. Students will be able to interact with other church leaders to increase their knowledge and understanding of ministry. After completion, students should be prepared for careers as a senior pastor, church plant administrator, professor of ministry or evangelism, evangelist, or missionary.
Degree Level: Doctorate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.