Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration – Information Systems online program equips you as a business professional. Through this program, you will receive academic training and practical experience designed to help you excel. You will graduate ready to lead teams in security, strategy, design and development, ethics, and business process support.
- Application and fee
- Earned Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) or earned MS in Information Systems or earned MS in Management Information Systems
- Additional requirements will be necessary for the accounting and information systems cognate.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above is required for entrance into the program from any of the acceptable degrees
- Statement of Purpose
- 15 hours of course work may be transferred in (5 year age limit)/nontransferable courses- DBA 700, 785, 988, 989, 990
- 12-hours from a Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in Accounting specialization may apply (if needed, the students can take these online): Accounting, Healthcare Management, Human Resource, Marketing, Project Management, Information Systems, International Business, or Leadership
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.