Doctor of Business Administration / Human Resources
Liberty University, located in Lynchburg, Virginia, offers a Doctor of Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources for professionals interested in furthering their knowledge of the business field. This degree is designed for professionals working in human resources, marketing, management or other business-oriented jobs.
The Human Resources specialization focuses on the relationships between the organization’s employees, its leadership and the organization in general. The Doctor of Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources provides graduates with the knowledge to mediate and maintain relationships within the organization. Individuals in the program can expect to learn how to identify areas of improvement and how to handle legal issues and labor relations.
The specialized courses offered by Liberty University teach the skills necessary for a career in business administration. Students can choose from the following concentrations: Accounting, Human Resources, International Business, Leadership, Marketing or Project Management. The courses are taught based on biblical principles and a Christian worldview. Instead of completing a traditional dissertation, students are expected to implement a comprehensive final project to earn their doctorate degree.
The Doctor of Business Administration is completed online, with the exception of three, one-week intensives on campus.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$595.00
Out of State Rate:$595.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- On-campus Intensive Fee (per course): $25
- Graduation Fee (one time): $100
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$35,800.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$35,800.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$16,600.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application and fee
- Earned Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) or earned MS in Information Systems or earned MS in Management Information Systems
- Additional requirements will be necessary for the accounting and information systems cognate.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above is required for entrance into the program from any of the acceptable degrees
- Statement of Purpose
- 15 hours of course work may be transferred in (5 year age limit)/nontransferable courses- DBA 700, 785, 988, 989, 990
- 12-hours from a Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in Accounting specialization may apply (if needed, the students can take these online): Accounting, Healthcare Management, Human Resource, Marketing, Project Management, Information Systems, International Business, or Leadership
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.