Doctor of Business Administration / Healthcare Management
Liberty University’s online Doctor of Business Administration / Healthcare Management program equips students to excel in the top tiers of the healthcare field. You will examine the contemporary legal and ethical issues encountered by industry professionals when facilitating healthcare products and services. Through this program, you will also study the management of global healthcare systems in technological societies and the need for innovation in healthcare administration.
Additionally, this program evaluates human resource management concepts as they relate to a manager's role in creating and maintaining a productive workforce environment.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$595.00
Out of State Rate:$595.00
Additional Fees :$100.00
Fees Overview :
- Graduation Fee (one time): $100
- Optional On-campus Intensive (per course): $25
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$35,800.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$35,800.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$16,600.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Application and fee
- Earned Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) or earned MS in Information Systems or earned MS in Management Information Systems
- Additional requirements will be necessary for the accounting and information systems cognate.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above is required for entrance into the program from any of the acceptable degrees
- Statement of Purpose
- 15 hours of course work may be transferred in (5 year age limit)/nontransferable courses- DBA 700, 785, 988, 989, 990
- 12-hours from a Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in Accounting specialization may apply (if needed, the students can take these online): Accounting, Healthcare Management, Human Resource, Marketing, Project Management, Information Systems, International Business, or Leadership
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.
Liberty University does not engage in unlawful discrimination or harassment because of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, national origin, pregnancy or childbirth, disability or military veteran status in its educational programs and activities. Liberty University maintains its Christian character and reserves its right to discriminate on the basis of religion to the extent that applicable law respects its right to act in furtherance of its religious objectives. The following persons have been designated to coordinate Liberty University’s compliance with certain anti-discrimination laws: Coordinator of LU Online Disability Academic Support at (434) 592-5417 or email@example.com; Director of Disability Academic Support (Residential) at (434) 582-2159 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Title IX Coordinator at (434) 582-8948 or TitleIX@liberty.edu.