Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration – Supply Chain Management & Logistics, 100% online program, builds on your master’s level training to set you up for success as you lead at the highest levels in the corporate world. Organizations must rely on effective supply chains to compete in the global market. Through this program, you will be equipped with the tools to assist organizations in operating more effectively.
Your skills will be enhanced through the examination of the following areas:
Operations and quality management.
- Strategic thinking for decision making.
- Organizational and executive coaching.
- Human resource development.
Potential Career Fields:
- Distribution Director
- Company Executive
- Global Manager
- Application and fee
- Earned Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) or earned MS in Information Systems or earned MS in Management Information Systems
- Additional requirements will be necessary for the accounting and information systems cognate.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above is required for entrance into the program from any of the acceptable degrees
- Statement of Purpose
- 15 hours of course work may be transferred in (5 year age limit)/nontransferable courses- DBA 700, 785, 988, 989, 990
- 12-hours from a Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in Accounting specialization may apply (if needed, the students can take these online): Accounting, Healthcare Management, Human Resource, Marketing, Project Management, Information Systems, International Business, or Leadership
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.