Liberty University’s Doctor in Business Administration – Strategic Management, 100% online program, is designed to prepare you to lead at the highest levels of business. Strategic management provides overall direction to an organization, specifying the organization's objectives, developing policies and procedures designed to achieve these objectives, and assigning resources to implement the plans.
This program provides you with a foundation to explore:
- Strategic allocation of financial resources.
- Organizational design and structure.
- Quality management and productivity.
- Strategic thinking for decision making.
Potential Career Fields:
- Senior Management
- Job Analysis Specialist
- Management Consultant
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Requires completion of a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) or earned MS in Information Systems or earned MS in Management Information Systems degree.