Liberty University’s 100% online Doctor of Business Administration in Real Estate Development is designed to equip business professionals with advanced study of real estate strategies, policies, and solutions for sustainable, competitive advantages in any business. In addition to these concepts, students will gain an advanced understanding of the business theories and practices for executive coaching, quality management, strategic leadership, and business research methods. With advanced research through the practical dissertation, students will tackle a business problem in their field in a unique way that demonstrates their mastery of the field’s toughest challenges. Students who are currently in the business field and want to increase their opportunities or gain advanced skills to meet new challenges in business will benefit from the flexible, 100% online structure of the DBA in Real Estate Business. Graduates of this degree will be well-equipped to pursue the highest levels of business leadership in real estate business, insurance, and other real estate-related industries. Graduates will also be able to utilize their expertise and experience in the industry for college-level teaching. With this degree, students may pursue roles as property assessment and appraisal managers, commercial lending executives, property managers, construction management executives, land development managers, leasing company executives, mortgage loan managers, and real estate developers. Students will also be qualified for university professorship with this doctoral degree.
- Application and fee
- Earned Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) or earned MS in Information Systems or earned MS in Management Information Systems
- Additional requirements will be necessary for the accounting and information systems cognate.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above is required for entrance into the program from any of the acceptable degrees
- Statement of Purpose
- 15 hours of course work may be transferred in (5 year age limit)/nontransferable courses- DBA 700, 785, 988, 989, 990
- 12-hours from a Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in Accounting specialization may apply (if needed, the students can take these online): Accounting, Healthcare Management, Human Resource, Marketing, Project Management, Information Systems, International Business, or Leadership
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.