Liberty University’s Doctor of Business Administration – Finance, 100% online program, is designed to expand on your master’s level education by providing the tools to succeed at the highest levels of leadership in the business of finance. The curriculum is geared towards financial leadership and the strategies best utilized to serve your company and clients.
Your skills will be enhanced through the examination of:
- Qualitative and case study methods for business research
- Managerial finance
- Advanced financial statement analysis
- Mergers and acquisitions
Potential Career Fields:
- Financial Manager
- Chief Sustainability Officer
- Treasurer and Controller
- Application and fee
- Earned Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) or earned MS in Information Systems or earned MS in Management Information Systems
- Additional requirements will be necessary for the accounting and information systems cognate.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above is required for entrance into the program from any of the acceptable degrees
- Statement of Purpose
- 15 hours of course work may be transferred in (5 year age limit)/nontransferable courses- DBA 700, 785, 988, 989, 990
- 12-hours from a Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in Accounting specialization may apply (if needed, the students can take these online): Accounting, Healthcare Management, Human Resource, Marketing, Project Management, Information Systems, International Business, or Leadership
- TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.