Undergraduate Certificate in Web Development
The Undergraduate Certificate in Web Development offered by Liberty University is a program of study available a completely online format. The program aims to provide students with the skills that are critical to individuals interested in expanding their skills in web development. The curriculum for this program offers courses relating to how to build responsive websites and content for smart phones. Individuals interested in seeking more opportunities of employment or honing their web development skills are an appropriate fit for this program.
The Information Assurance certificate for undergraduates requires students to complete 18 credit hours (six courses) in order to receive the certificate. The required courses include Enterprise Business Applications and Communications, Application Programming, Object-Oriented Programming, Web Architecture and Development, Web Enterprise Technologies, and Executive Perspective on E-Commerce Technology. These courses aim to prepare students with the basic knowledge of web development in order to equip them for possible career opportunities.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Official high school and college transcripts (if applicable). 2.0 or higher cumulative combined GPA from all accredited colleges attended or high school.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.