Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking
The Undergraduate Certificate in Data Networking offered by Liberty University is a program of study available to students in a completely online format. This program aims to equip students with the ability to master computer and information technology practices. Students will also learn how these processes relate to the business environment. The objective of this program is to help students develop basic skills in network monitoring and learn new ways to combat security issues. Learning how to monitor networks and combat security issues add to an individual’s skills and knowledge. This certificate should help a student’s marketability when they are searching for employment opportunities.
The program requires students to take 18 credit hours of courses, including Enterprise Business Applications and Communications, Business Data Communication Systems, Networks, Network Security, Advanced Networking and Communication Systems, and Executives Perspective on E-Commerce Technology.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Official high school and college transcripts (if applicable). 2.0 or higher cumulative combined GPA from all accredited colleges attended or high school.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.