Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Religion — Christian Counseling equips students to meet the growing need for trained counselors who can offer the highest-quality care from a Christian perspective. Students are introduced to the issues facing today's patient and the biblical basis for counseling as a ministry.
Graduates of this program are prepared for a wide range of positions in the counseling field, as well as advanced studies at the graduate or divinity level through a number of online master's degree programs offered by Liberty.
Career opportunities include:
- Non-licensed Christian counselor
- Lay ministry Christian counseling
- Case Management
- Community Relations
- Mental Health Services
- A high school self-certification form, confirming that you have earned a standard or advanced high school diploma or its equivalent
- Official college transcripts
- Students must have above a 2.0 cumulative combined GPA
School Accreditation Statement
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.