Bachelor of Science in Religion / Evangelism
Earning a Bachelor of Science in Religion can be the next step for an individual interested in pursuing a career in ministry or evangelism. Offered through Liberty University, this online program provides the essential knowledge needed for a role in evangelism. Liberty University educates students the fundamentals of theology, Christianity, the Bible and the church. Gained through the courses should be a better understanding of the Bible and how to apply it’s teaching into everyday life.
Students are expected to complete general education, major, and elective courses, as well as a graduation requirement course. A few examples of courses students might take may include Intercultural Communication and Engagement, Effective Message Prep. in Evangelism, and Evangelism and the Work of the Holy Spirit. The Evangelism Cognate has a total of 15 hours of coursework.
The Bachelor of Science in Religion Evangelism Cognate consists of 120 credit hours that students must compete in order to qualify for graduation. Of those, 30 hours must be upper level courses. It is expected that 21 of the major course hours be taken through Liberty University. Following successful completion of the required courses, students must submit a graduation application at the beginning of their last semester. Through completion of this degree, individuals should be qualified for a variety of church positions, or ready to begin a graduate or seminary program.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.