Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Human Resource Management
Offered through Liberty University is a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Human Resource Management. Students will study topics such as workforce planning, employee and labor relations, and compensation management. The specialization in HR aims to train individuals for the current business by studying issues in the human resource field and through participating in various team-building exercises.
Prospective students are required to fulfill core competency requirements such as math, critical thinking, and communication courses, totaling 59-63 hours; these will need to be chosen from an approved list of courses. Major courses account for 54 credit hours. Some examples of classes students will take include Business Law, HR Development, and Capstone: Human Resource and Marketing. To earn the B.S. degree, a minimum of 120 credit hours must be met. To make up the remainder of credits, students may choose from elective courses and directed courses to complete the required hours.
Through successful completion of the program, students will have the potential for career opportunities such as HR Manager, Human Resources Assistant, or Human Resources Director. Graduates will have received training on how to integrate faith into their working environment, and apply ethics to management practices. Throughout the program, an emphasis is placed on training business students to be “Champions for Christ.” The Liberty University School of Business is committed to teaching it’s students innovative and challenging business practices that will be useful in a multitude of careers.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
- 2.0 GPA
- 50 percent of major courses completed at LU
- Minimum grade of a “C” must be held for all upper-level courses
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.