Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Financial Planning
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Financial Planning available at Liberty University is designed for those who are interested in developing their financial practices. These skills may then be applied to the business world and financial planning. Some of the topics that will be discussed include investment strategy, financial analysis, banking sills, and the stock market. Other subjects include accounting, economics, general business, domestic investing, and international investing.
The information learned in this program may be applied towards careers such as a financial analyst, investment banker, entrepreneur, personal financial planner, or management consultant. The 120-credit-hour program is broken into core courses, skill & knowledge courses, major courses, and electives. Students will dedicate 36 hours to core courses, nine hours in skills & knowledge, 42 hours in major requirements, and 15 hours in electives. Some of the major courses include Organizational Ethics, Human Resource Management, and Business Law.
Although Liberty allows credits to be transferred in, at least 30 hours must be taken through Liberty. In addition, 24 hours of the major must be taken at Liberty and 30 hours of upper-level courses must be taken to complete the 120 credit hours.
Liberty places focus on commitment, service, and learning through collaboration of students, faculty, and God. This school intends to challenge students to serve each other, strive towards excellence, and learn all there is to know about their future career or position.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. This is the regional accrediting body for southern states.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible. One of our Admissions Counselors is ready to assist you with this process. Here is what you can expect from us:
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
*excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
Benefits of Attending Liberty University
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements.
- Credit for prior training, certification, licensure, experience, and learning, and more such as:
- Real Estate
- Emergency Response
- Courses taught from a Christian worldview.
- 8 start dates a year, with an 8 week course format.
- 87% of all Liberty students in an online program are awarded financial aid.
Tuition discounts for
- Military service members, including active duty, retired, veterans, and their spouses.
- Emergency Response Personnel
Corporate Tuition Assistance
- Deferred – If you company reimburses you for the cost of your education, you submit your grades to your employer who pays you, and then you pay for your classes.
Other convenient payment options are available
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.