Navigate the complex challenges of public safety at the local, state and federal levels through applied theories and practices surrounding risk management and crisis intervention. The online MS in Public Safety Administration program teaches you the unique nuances of managing public safety and leading teams in this evolving field.
- 100% online format
- Complete within 2 years
- Prestigious alumni community
- Networking opportunities
You will also develop a comprehensive understanding of the fundamentals involved in emergency management and response, environmental protection and public safety. This robust graduate program provides you with the ethical framework to influence your decision-making as a public safety professional.
Why choose Lewis University?
- Relatable and engaging coursework that provides you with the ethical framework to influence your decision-making as a social justice and public safety professional.
- Experienced faculty who are actively serving on the front lines of public safety leadership.
- Online learning format is convenient and effective allowing you to pursue your advanced professional goals without interrupting your current career.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Lewis University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Applicants should be a major in a social or behavioral science, OR be currently serving as a criminal justice practitioner, OR successfully complete two criminal justice courses selected by the program director with a grade of "B" or better prior to admission as a degree candidate.