Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Become the leader that others choose to follow. Lewis University's online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership builds upon your innate ability to inspire others, instilling within you the advanced skills, techniques, theories and perspectives that will enable you to effectively empower and motivate people in your organization. The curriculum is designed with real-world, applicable examples and a Capstone Project is integrated, so the knowledge gained can be directly applied to your career.
- Five Concentration Options:
- Higher Education - Student Services
- Nonprofit Management
- Organizational Management
- Professional and Executive Coaching
- Training and Development
- 100% online format
- Complete in as little as in 2 years
Why choose Lewis University?
- Personalized education that fits your professional goals, with the option to choose a targeted concentration.
- Relatable and engaging coursework is based off real-world examples and incorporates a capstone project, ensuring that what you learn in the classroom will be immediately applicable to your career.
- Experienced faculty who have tremendous industry experience and who share their passion for organizational leadership and the latest learning in a competitive field.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$695.00
Out of State Rate:$695.00
Additional Fees :$480.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per semester): $75
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $180
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$25,500.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$25,500.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Full admission requires 3.0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Provisional admission may be granted for GPA under 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and completion of 9 credit hours in the program with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 24 years of age
- 3 years of work experience
- Official academic transcripts from all colleges attended
- Personal essay
- Two letters of recommendation
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.