Master of Science in Nursing
The online Master of Science in Nursing is designed to teach students how to design and execute complex healthcare strategies for a rapidly changing healthcare environment.
This program offers two online concentrations for students to choose from:
- Nursing Education
- Healthcare Systems Leadership
Graduates will be well prepared to find careers in the nursing field.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$775.00
Out of State Rate:$775.00
Additional Fees :$480.00
Fees Overview :
Technology Fee (per semester): $75
Graduation Fee (one-time): $180
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$31,480.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$31,480.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Graduation from a baccalaureate nursing program, accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), including successful completion of(a) a three-semester credit hour course in statistics and (b) a three-semester credit hour course in nursing research. If not, equivalent courses must be taken prior to or concurrent with the first graduate level nursing course.
- Current licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse in the state where the applicant resides.
- Minimum of 3.0 undergraduate cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 point scale)
- Official transcripts from all previous academic programs are required.
- Two recommendations
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.