Master of Science in Nursing
The online Master of Science in Nursing is designed to teach students how to design and execute complex healthcare strategies for a rapidly changing healthcare environment.
This program offers two online concentrations for students to choose from:
- Nursing Education
- Healthcare Systems Leadership
Graduates will be well prepared to find careers in the nursing field.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Graduation from a baccalaureate nursing program, accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), including successful completion of(a) a three-semester credit hour course in statistics and (b) a three-semester credit hour course in nursing research. If not, equivalent courses must be taken prior to or concurrent with the first graduate level nursing course.
- Current licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse in the state where the applicant resides.
- Minimum of 3.0 undergraduate cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 point scale)
- Official transcripts from all previous academic programs are required.
- Two recommendations
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
Take Your Career to the Next Level
Lewis University is a regionally accredited, not-for-profit university committed to student success. Earn your advanced education conveniently online at Lewis that'll fit your busy lifestyle and help you achieve your professional and personal goals
Sponsored by the De La Salle Christian Brothers, Lewis University prepares a community of graduates who lead the world in protecting human rights and advancing social justice. The university's small classes enable students to receive individualized attention from faculty who are experts in their fields and bring real-world experience to the online classroom. Lewis offers convenient, online programs in leadership, business, science, technology, criminal justice, higher education and more.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.