Master of Science in Data Science / Computer Science
Online Master of Science in Data Science
Build your skill-set in data mining, data visualization, predictive analysis and data management with Lewis University's online MS in Data Science degree. Students will have the opportunity to leverage cutting-edge cloud computing resources and use an array of techniques and theories such as linear algebra and distributed storage and processing — all to identify trends and solve problems with big data.
- Computer Science Concentration: This concentration approaches data analysis from a programming perspective and prepares students to create large-scale data storage systems that meet the requirements of a given problem, including prescribing the hardware, software, and communication links that must comprise such systems. The courses will immerse students in the design and development of computing projects that enable the processing, interpretation and presentation of large data sets.
- 100% online format
- Complete in as little as 2 years
Why Choose Lewis University?
- Personalized, flexible education that fits your career goals, with the option to choose a targeted concentration area.
- Relatable and engaging coursework is based off real-world examples ensuring that what you are able to fully leverage the skills immediately in your career.
- Experienced faculty who have tremendous industry experience and who share their passion for computer science and the latest learning in a fast-changing field.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$795.00
Out of State Rate:$795.00
Additional Fees :$370.00
Fees Overview :
Technology Fee (per semester): $50
Graduate Graduation Fee (one-time): $170
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$28,990.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$28,990.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Full admission requires 3.0 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Provisional admission may be granted for GPA under 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and completion of 9 credit hours in the program with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 24 years of age
- 3 years of work experience
- Completed application
- Official academic transcripts from all colleges attended
- Personal essay
- Two letters of recommendation
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.